Monday, April 21, 2014

Weight Off My Shoulders (And Everywhere Else on My Body)

I want to lose weight and tone up. I know I'm quite healthy and I have a decent body, but I want to be, well, hot. I'm sick of kicking myself in the (fat) ass every time I eat a piece of candy. I love to run, but then, I love to procrastinate too. It makes the whole idea of getting fit a little illogical. So, while I've had my short-term good spurts and my long-term failure periods, I'm going to just get to it.

I once tried this diet plan and let me tell you: It works. Of course, I wasn't going as hardcore as they suggested, but I wasn't in a hurry to lose ten pounds in a week. Seriously, though. Now that Easter is over, I don't have any holidays to get in my way and mess with my self-control.

http://voices.yahoo.com/bikini-emergency-lose-10-pounds-week-6224706.html

I don't have that much on my plate anymore with school winding down so I'll be able to exercise much more. It's a good time of year to buy fresh produce so I won't have an excuse for eating unhealthy, processed foods. The weather is nice so I can't say that it's too cold to run or be outside. Just with those things in mind, I think I'm in a good place. However, we all know that we make these decisions and then we counter them. Well, I'm going to do my best not to. So, if it's not too much trouble, comment whenever you feel inclined. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment